- Responsive 24/7 maintenance support for tenants and owners.
- After-hours emergency line for emergencies that need immediate service.
- Non-emergency maintenance requests can be made through the online tenant portal, and we determine if a vendor needs to be called.
Our service team is available 24/7 to provide maintenance support to tenants and owners. They can respond quickly to any requests for assistance and provide a variety of services on site.
With the rapid growth in the number of residential properties around the world, property managers are struggling to keep up with all the requests for service. This is where responsive maintenance services come in handy. They offer quick response times and a variety of services that can be completed on-site, which saves time and money for both tenants and property owners.
- The online owner portal keeps owners in the loop at all stages of a maintenance issue.
- Real-time updates and records can be accessed anytime through the online owner portal.
- Maintenance expenses are included with monthly owner statements and are always available through the online owner portal.
The online owner portal is an innovative new way for property owners to monitor and manage their expenses. All the data from maintenance requests to invoices are available on the portal, so there is no need for telephone conversations or paper records. The portal also has real-time updates on all maintenance issues, so property owners can be informed about what is happening with their building at any time.
- Livingintown negotiates high-quality services at reasonable rates with our network of licensed, bonded, and insured tradesmen and suppliers.
- We reconcile each invoice to ensure that all charges are correct and every repair is reasonably priced.
- No maintenance issue is too large or too small.
Livingintown is the easiest way for homeowners to find and book high-quality services at reasonable prices. Whether you’re looking for a plumber, electrician, carpenter or general contractor, Livingintown has your needs covered. We have a network of licensed, bonded and insured contractors that are qualified and reliable.